Your Kiss Kiss Day
Your KissKiss Day
(2022 Weddings – $850)
Let me guide you through the Marriage process with care and consideration.
My fee includes, the following services;
- Preparation of all legal and regulatory requirements and documents
- 1st meeting with you both to complete the Notice of Intended Marriage
- Lodgement of all legal documents to Births, Deaths and Marriages SA within the mandatory timeframe
- Planning, researching, collation of requested music (if required) and delivery of the ceremony, all in consultation with you
- Writing your unique ‘Love Story’ for inclusion in the ceremony
- Commemorative Marriage Certificate
- Unlimited phone and email contact
- Rehearsal (if required)
- Provision of PA system, wireless microphone and music as requested
- Travel within a reasonable distance (extra fee negotiated depending on location of ceremony)
(Weekday Elopements – from $450)
“Elopement colloquially speaking, is often used to refer to a marriage conducted in sudden and secretive fashion, usually involving a hurried flight away from one’s place of residence together with one’s beloved with the intention of getting married”. ~ Wikipedia
A legally binding ceremony but no big guest list – just the two of you, two witnesses and me. You can choose from a garden wedding or a sunset beach wedding at Beautiful Sellicks Beach, or, for an extra fee you can choose your own location.
(Legals Only – from $400)
All you need to get married is an authorized Civil Marriage Celebrant to take care of the legal aspects of your ceremony, that’s me, and two witnesses, one each. Depending on where and when you chose to marry will determine the service fee – so you can come to me or we can arrange a mutually agreeable location Send me an enquiry for more specifics
– Other Services
My fee of $450 for these Ceremonies includes all of the above services for a wedding except they have NO legal requirements. (Excludes Public Holidays – extra fee will apply)
- Renewal of Vows
- Commitment Ceremonies
- Baby Namings
A confirmation or booking fee of 200 (non-refundable) is payable on our agreeance of a date and venue and forms part of my service fee. A mutally agreeable date and time can then be set to begin the first of the legal paperwork, the Notice of Intended Marriage (NoIM).
So, if you like what you’ve read so far and you want to have a chat to see if I am the right fit for your KissKiss Day, then the next step is to complete the inquiry form here and get this party started!
“Pat was an amazing and incredible celebrant, we couldn’t have asked for any better. We choose Pat with not long to plan our wedding and COVID-19 restrictions changing all the time but she was awesome through the whole thing and made it all so easy. She wrote the most amazing ceremony and love story for us. We got so many comments from everyone about how good she was. We definitely hit the jackpot!!!!! We would highly recommend Pat!!!! We had the most amazing, relaxed and fun wedding ceremony full of love and laughter.”
How do we ever thank you for what you have given us! Our ceremony was pure magic: fun, loving, heartfelt, funny and yes indeed, as the theme of your story says, it was a fairytale. You will forever hold a place in our hearts….with love…”